Thursday, July 24, 2008

Funky CAR & Yummy Food

Gosh time really flies blink of an eye 1 week is gone. Over the week well normal what else can you get from work but some screw up screwing by your boss. That's a norm i suppose. I went for a "snack" at kapar a few days back and yes its Kapar in Klang near to kuala selangor already and have a few picture to show only from there. Didn't have big appetite... yeah right me appetite for seafood... hahaha...


Now here we got Crabbieeee cook in ermmm forgot how to say it in english but well its salty. I nearly Single handedly finish the whole plate of crab and its 1KG worth of it. of course 70% of it belongs to those shells. And then we got our squid crispy eh.


Then we got this Clam Looooonnngggg clam that taste Yummy you know. And a close up picture of the crabbie that i eat. kind of dark i notice... should have done some adjustment... but wth lazy ahahaha.


Oh yes and If you got tooo much free time while eating .... You can always do this. Of course don't do it in front of ur mama. Else she'll be yelling " BOY !!! HOW MANY TIMES I'VE TOLD YOU NOT TO PLAY WITH YOUR FOOD!!!! " :p

Next Up ... I Went to this CV Audio Accessories Workshop in Taman Desa there. i think its Taman Desa.... but anyway i went there to fix my audio system as i did some changes to it sometimes back in ipoh and then it gave me an "aeroplane" sound when i rev my car. So they are kind enough to fix it for me for Free since my whole audio system was bought from them sometimes back :p So while i was hanging around there i saw this ermmm well they call it a competition car as this car is going to be participating in a competition. Best part is it have a DAMM big Sports RIM. as the picture will show. Well got to thank them as i say can i take some pictures and they allow me to. :)


Now from this picture i can say you guys can guess how big the RIMS is.... i dunno it can even fit in a lorry. And the tyre is like Super Thin. :p


The Branding of this RIM... WORK.... reminds me to go back to work sad sad.


The Interior of the CAR that they are fixing up the Audio System. Its practically strip down... well not completely naked yet but still quite naked for an interior of the car. Oh yes and this car is a TOYOTA Harrier. My my... how much $$$ do i require to fix this up i wonderrrrrr......

No comments: